Thursday 22 May 2014

PPP3 - Possible future, working for Gearbox Software

I am a big fan of the Borderlands series, and as such, I would love to work for the videogames developer Gearbox Software. I feel that Gearbox have a great creative environment, and their games have a distinct style that suits my personal tastes

Unfortunately, like so many of the larger games developers, they are based in the U.S. so to work for them I would have to emigrate to America, this means that it is unlikely that I can work for them for at least five years.

Recently I have begun to feel that I do not wish to work for a larger games company, instead preferring to work on smaller indie projects. However after developing my portfolio extensively, working for Gearbox might be an ideal opportunity to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment