Thursday 22 May 2014

PPP - Professional blog

In order to maintain a web presence and showcase my work online I have created a professional game art blog under my online alias of Gendrick on Tumblr.
The blog can be found at http://gendrick-gameart.tumblr.com/

The professional blog is still currently under construction due to commitment on the actual projects thus far, but I hope to use it to showcase my personal games development work as well as my work with Zeppelin for Hire.

The reason I'm using tumblr is because of the ease in which my work can be submitted and shared across the website. Similarly, the tumblr interface is also incredibly easy to use, and works can be formatted correctly without error or difficulty, unlike the problems I have faced on other blogging sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment