Thursday 22 May 2014

BAF Game

BAF Game is an annual event held in Bradford every year as part of the Bradford Animation Festival in November. The event comprises of several guest speakers who come from various positions in the games industry from the world over, with both local and international companies coming in to talk about various aspects of the games industry.
It provides a perfect opportunity for networking with the BAFter hours event held after the seminars with the games developers and other guest speakers.

While I have been to BAF game twice before, I did not engage in the networking events. This was mostly down to me not having any sense of direction I wanted to take in the games industry, however, now that I have formed Zeppelin for Hire with Adam and Andy, I feel that both myself and Zeppelin for Hire could greatly benefit from networking at this event.

A similar event would be Game City, held annually in Nottingham, which I also fully intend to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment