Wednesday 22 May 2013

Resources to help aid personal proffesional growth - Unity Tutorials

From a very young age since I got my first games console, I have had a great interest in games design, but unfortunately never knew where to start to develop it, however since coming to university I have had access to the game engine unity.

Unity is an engine that I find both fun and easy to use, although I have only just started to scratch the surface with the possibilities  of what I am able to do with the software.

I have yet to learn how to create my own particles, skyboxes or scripts, the latter being essential if I wish to create playable games.

Fortunately the official Unity website has many online tutorials that I will be able to access in my free time in order to further develop my skills, something I fully intend to take advantage of.

No comments:

Post a Comment