Tuesday 31 January 2012

Instructional 1 minute video, green screen background

For the film brief we have been tasked with creating a one minute instructional video, for this task, I decided to go for a humorous approach. The instructional part of the video would be how to make a stir-fry, a meal I really enjoy making.

My film contains green screen in order to give the appearance of an apocalyptic wasteland. I felt that this would add a bizarre yet amusing twist to the video,  however the humour may have been lost by the lack of relevance to the video.



This is the screenshot used for the background during the green screen segment of the film.
This was created in photoshop taking random images from the internet as well as a picture of the stove in my flat where the footage was filmed.


I thoroughly enjoyed filming the green screen, and enjoyed setting up the physical set, including the screen and lighting. Post-production however is not my strong point, and I did not enjoy it so much, instead finding it a bit tedious and hard to understand, but once I got the hang of it, I was able to finish my work quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment