Wednesday 21 September 2011

Character Design Concepts

Hey y'all, I have been set the task to design a character for a computer game. In the next few posts I will be looking at established concept artists, and undertaking research to help with the design and development of my own characters.

I will start out with 5 basic concepts and work from there in order to develop at least one of my ideas into a fully fledged character.

The 5 ideas are as follows:

Freelance Victorian Courier,

Futuristic Taiwanese Tribal Warrior

Wasteland Nomadic Farmer

Futuristic Rusted Combat Racer

Retrofuturistic Aircraft Pilot

I will also be looking at some concept artists to help me further develop my ideas, a selection of these artists are:
Ian Mcque

Nacho Yague

Noah Bradley

Jerad Marantz

Arnold Tsang

Mikael Widegren

Kim hyung-tae

Keun ju-kim

hethe srodawa

raita honjo

Eva Widermann

No comments:

Post a Comment