Monday 6 February 2012

Prometheus

Ever since its announcement I have been eagerly anticipating the Alien prequel Prometheus. The film sees Ridley Scott, the director of the original film, return to the franchise as director, although with an entirely different cast. Although information on the film scarce, it has been interesting seeing some of the developments as it has gone through production, leading it further away from the franchise, instead being less about the Xenomorph Creatures and more about the "Space Jockeys".



I have been a fan of the Alien franchise since I saw the second film, which then prompted me to get the quadrilogy box-set, thoroughly enjoying the other films, also leading me to read the novelizations. And as such I am really excited to see the developments and expansions to the franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment