Wednesday 1 February 2012

Group Film Work: General Tech Crew

As part of our group film projects I took on the roles of the general tech crew, rigging up the lighting, tripods, green screens and other studio necessities. I found this to be most enjoyable, and to be the area I personally excelled at in terms of overall skill, which I attribute to my previous experience of working backstage with the theatre technicians on a performance I was acting in.

I was able to figure out almost all problems that I came across in my work, and soon learned to work quickly with setting up allowing for maximum film time.

My tech crew skills also meant that I ended up working on other group's projects, setting up and lighting their green screen.

Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots showing my work

No comments:

Post a Comment