Monday 14 January 2013

INVASION! Moodpics Alien Delivery girl

Hey Y'all, for my UFO Invasion film, the punchline will be that the Alien ship is actually just a delivery ship, and the abductee is the recipient of a package being delivered by said ship. For the delivery alien I chose to have a humanoid with a clearly non human skin colour. Because of this the alien delivery girl will be a human actress with makeup to alter their skin colour.

Below are a selection of existing characters from various franchises I am a fan of. When picking out the various alien species and characters I looked at ones that looked as human as possible, but with obvious reasons for not being so. I also avoided green skin due to the fact that Green Skin would just key out with the greenscreen, and also blue behaves more like skin tonally despite the different hue.




















No comments:

Post a Comment